Attention! Take a deep breath because we have some breath-taking news. Once again, the IED Madrid will award scholarships for its MA courses, amounting to more than 250,000 euros. Yes, you heard that right: more than 250,000 euros in scholarships, and one of them can be yours!
At IED Master we want to help you make the most of your talent and become the professional of the future. If you enjoy design, photography, communication and fashion don’t miss out on this opportunity and take part!
The period to take part begins on Wednesday the 5 th of April 2017 and ends on the 30 th of May 2017 at 18:00h. Madrid time (GMT +1).
There are two scholarships available for each of the programmes, and they cover 50% of the total course fees. The MAs to which the scholarships apply (starting in October 2017) are:
– Masters in English
– Masters in Spanish
- Máster de Diseño de Accesorios de Moda
- Máster de Dirección y Gestión de Producto de Moda
- Máster de Dirección y Gestión de Empresas de Moda
- Máster de Diseño Textil y de Superficies
- Máster de Escenografía y Espacios Expositivos
- Máster de Diseño de Interiores
- Máster de Diseño de Iluminación
- Master de Fotografía Profesional
- Máster de Diseño Editorial: Medios Impresos y Digitales
- Máster de Motion Graphics Design
- Máster de Dirección y Gestión de Comunicación, Marketing y Publicidad
- Máster de Comunicación y Moda
- Máster de Management en Marketing Digital, Comunicación & E-Business
Start of the competition: Thursday the 6th of April 2017.
Deadline for the receipt of works: Tuesday the 30th of May 2017 at 18.00 h. Madrid time (GMT+1).
Announcement of the winner: Tuesday the 13th of June 2017 at 20.00 h. Madrid time (GMT +1) during the DESIGN YOUR DAY event that will take place at the IED Master (C/ Larra, 14. Madrid) and at master.iedmadrid.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- People of any nationality and country of residence can take part as long as they are over age.
- Each candidate may only request on scholarship for one master, and will be disqualified if they request more than one.
- The scholarships are awarded on a discretionary basis, depending on the documents received and the potential for development of each candidate. The jury will be made up of professionals from the IED Madrid. Pre-selected candidates may be contacted for a brief interview, either in person, by telephone or Skype.
- Prizes. The winning students (two per master) will receive a grant covering 50% of the course fee. If the organisation decides that none of the candidates are adequate, the prize may be declared null and void.
- The grants cover 50% of the course fee. The value of each grant is 4,700€.
- The grant cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be applied to other courses and competitions at the IED Madrid. It cannot be combined with other promotions at the IED Madrid.
- In order to it receive the grant it is ESSENTIAL to register and pay the registration fee within 14 days after Tuesday the 13th of June 2017, when the winners will be announced. The registration fee is 2,500 €.
- Legislation. Knowing and following the rules in the general regulations of the IED Madrid is compulsory, as well as accepting and signing the specific rules for interns in a period of two weeks after the announcement of the grants.
- The full course must be studied at the IED Madrid, and the grant will be lost if a student transfer to another school.
- Students must attend at least 85% of the lessons.
- Winners of the grants must take an active part in all the special and multidisciplinary projects proposed by the school: presentation events, tutored competitions and workshops.
- If there are not enough students to carry out the master, the grant will be lost.
- Dropping out from a course in October 2017 will involve the loss of the grant.
- Failure to comply with the obligations described will involve the loss of the grant.
- Grant winners give permission for the data (name and surname) to appear in the Newspoint bulletin and other promotional materials of the IED.
- The deadline to take part is Tuesday the 30nd of May 2017 at 18.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1).
- The jury’s decision will be announced on Thursday the 13th of June 2017 at 20.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1) during the DESIGN YOUR DAY event that will take place at the IED Master (C/ Larra, 14. Madrid) and at master.iedmadrid.com.
- In accordance with Organic Law 25/1999 of the 13th of December regarding Personal Data Protection, we advise you that your personal and professional data will be stored in a database belonging to the Istituto Europeo di Design S.L. in order to offer you information that may be of interest to you. You may rectify, access, cancel and oppose the use of this data by writing to Istituto Europeo di Design, calle Larra, 14 28004 MADRID.
- Participation in this competition entails the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions are correct unless there has been a typographic error.