Take part in the scholarship competition for the Masters in Design, Communication and Fashion at the IED Madrid, starting in 2015!
This year, the IED Madrid will give grants for its Postgraduate Courses, offering more than 250,000 euros to help talented people work on their future.
There are two grants for each of the Masters and they cover 50% of the total course fee.
The time period to take part begins on the 23rd of April 2015 and finishes on the 2nd of June 2015 at 18:00 h. Madrid time (GMT +1).
The design masters for which the scholarships are offered are:
– Masters in English
– Masters in Spanish
- Máster de Diseño de Accesorios de Moda
- Máster de Dirección y Gestión de Producto de Moda
- Máster de Dirección y Gestión de Empresas de Moda
- Máster de Diseño Textil y de Superficies
- Máster de Escenografía y Espacios Expositivos
- Máster de Diseño de Interiores
- Máster de Diseño de Iluminación
- Master de Fotografía Profesional
- Máster de Diseño Editorial: Medios Impresos y Digitales
- Máster de Motion Graphics Design
- Máster de Dirección y Gestión de Comunicación, Marketing y Publicidad
- Máster de Comunicación y Moda
- Máster de Marketing Digital, Comunicación & E-Business Management
Start of the competition: Thursday the 23rd of April 2015.
Deadline for the receipt of works: Tuesday the 2nd of June 2015 at 18.00 h. Madrid time (GMT+1).
Announcement of the winner: Thursday the 11th of June 2015 at 20.00 h. Madrid time (GMT +1) during the DESIGN YOUR DAY event that will take place at the IED Master (C/ Larra, 14. Madrid) and at master.iedmadrid.com.
Fill in the following form. If you do not have a project portfolio, you can attach your CV in the portfolio section. If you fail to fill in that section, your submission will not be sent.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- People of any nationality and country of residence can take part as long as they are over age.
- Each candidate may only request on scholarship for one master, and will be disqualified if they request more than one.
- The scholarships are awarded on a discretionary basis, depending on the documents received and the potential for development of each candidate. The jury will be made up of professionals from the IED Madrid. Pre-selected candidates may be contacted for a brief interview, either in person, by telephone or Skype.
- Prizes. The winning students (two per master) will receive a grant covering 50% of the course fee. If the organisation decides that none of the candidates are adequate, the prize may be declared null and void.
- The grants cover 50% of the course fee. The value of each grant is 4,300€.
- The grant cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be applied to other courses and competitions at the IED Madrid. It cannot be combined with other promotions at the IED Madrid.
- In order to it receive the grant it is ESSENTIAL to register and pay the registration fee within 14 days after Thursday the 11th of June 2015, when the winners will be announced. The registration fee is 2,500 €.
- Legislation. Knowing and following the rules in the general regulations of the IED Madrid is compulsory, as well as accepting and signing the specific rules for interns in a period of two weeks after the announcement of the grants.
- The full course must be studied at the IED Madrid, and the grant will be lost if a student transfer to another school.
- Students must attend at least 85% of the lessons.
- Winners of the grants must take an active part in all the special and multidisciplinary projects proposed by the school: presentation events, tutored competitions and workshops.
- If there are not enough students to carry out the master, the grant will be lost.
- Dropping out from a course in October 2015 will involve the loss of the grant.
- Failure to comply with the obligations described will involve the loss of the grant.
- Grant winners give permission for the data (name and surname) to appear in the Newspoint bulletin and other promotional materials of the IED.
- The deadline to take part is Tuesday the 2nd of June 2015 at 18.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1).
- The jury’s decision will be announced on Thursday the 11th of June 2015 at 18.00 h Madrid time (GMT +1). The results will be published at master.iedmadrid.com
- In accordance with Organic Law 25/1999 of the 13th of December regarding Personal Data Protection, we advise you that your personal and professional data will be stored in a database belonging to the Istituto Europeo di Design S.L. in order to offer you information that may be of interest to you. You may rectify, access, cancel and oppose the use of this data by writing to Istituto Europeo di Design, calle Larra, 14 28004 MADRID.
- Participation in this competition entails the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions are correct unless there has been a typographic error.